Flexible, practical and industry-focused training
Begin your career in cleaning and asset maintenance with blended learning.
The Qualify Certificate III in Cleaning Operations is designed to equip you with the practical skills and knowledge needed to succeed in a range of roles in commercial and residential cleaning settings and specialist roles in hospitals, schools, hotels and clubs
Delivered in a blended format, our trainer and student support teams are dedicated to enhancing your learning experience and helping you achieve your course goals.
Employers: Grow your business – Train, support and retain your staff.
There are a range of financial incentives and benefits available to businesses that offer work-based training opportunities
Employees: Earn while you learn – Set yourself up for the career you want.
Traineeships are a great pathway to expand your skills. They allow you to combine work and study whilst gaining a nationally recognised qualification and earning a wage.
Qualify offers this course as a traineeship to students moving into a cleaning role or to those currently working in the cleaning industry and wanting to obtain a formal qualification.
To be eligible to enrol as a trainee you must:
- Be employed in the cleaning operations industry, as this course is delivered in the workplace
- Have a signed traineeship contract
Traineeship funding is available under the Australian Apprenticeship System.
To undertake this course, you will need:
- Regular access to a computer or tablet
- An email address and regular access to a reliable internet connection
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- To meet language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) requirements and pass a short LLN test
- The ability and willingness to study online and complete online assessment activities
- Undertake some assessment activities in the workplace
- PDF reader software (e.g., Adobe Acrobat)
- Video conferencing software (e.g., MS Teams)
- The ability to communicate in English
- The ability to understand and follow detailed instructions given verbally or written in English
Unique Student Identifier is a government requirement that participants undertaking Nationally Recognised Training in Australia have a unique student identifier (USI). To begin this course, participants will need a USI. For more information on USIs, go to www.usi.gov.au