We are passionate about working with people to give them real help in building skills and gaining sustainable employment. Breaking down barriers, identifying potential and creating opportunity is not only our job, but the cornerstone of our success.
The EmployAbility program has been designed to effectively support people with additional needs that would like to work and have the capacity to participate independently. With small group sizes and one-one-one support, the EmployAbility program is designed to nurture positive attitudes, create opportunity and help candidates reach their full potential.
*The Qualify EmployAbility program is a non-accredited employment program.
There are no formal entry requirements. The EmployAbility program has been designed to effectively support people with additional needs that would like to work and have the capacity to participate independently
The EmployAbility Program delivers intensive job readiness training through interactive weekly workshops and continued individual support.
Program modules include:
- Identify your strengths and explore your career goals
- Develop skills to work with technology
- Practice interviews and applications
- Develop a professional resume and cover letter
- Safety and working with others
- Wellbeing, health and happiness
- Connect with job opportunities in the local community
- Regular access to a computer or tablet
- An email address and regular access to a reliable internet connection
- Basic computer skills
- PDF reader software (e.g., Adobe Acrobat)
- The ability to communicate in English
- The ability to understand and follow detailed instructions given verbally or written in English