The Certificate III in Retail reflects the role of individuals who have the primary responsibility of engaging the customer, maintaining daily store operations and delivering on organisational expectations.
Flexible, practical and industry-focused training
Begin your career in retail with blended learning.
The Qualify Certificate III in Retail course offers flexible study options while you build your retail customer services skills and knowledge. This qualification provides a pathway to work in a range of retail settings including specialty retailers, supermarkets, department stores and fast food restaurants
Delivered in a blended format, our trainer and student support teams are dedicated to enhancing your learning experience and helping you achieve your course goals.
Employers: Grow your business – Train, support and retain your staff.
There are a range of financial incentives and benefits available to businesses that offer work-based training opportunities
Employees: Earn while you learn – Set yourself up for the career you want.
Traineeships are a great pathway to expand your skills. They allow you to combine work and study whilst gaining a nationally recognised qualification and earning a wage.
Qualify offers this course as a traineeship to students moving into a retail role or those currently working in a retail environment wanting to obtain a formal qualification.
To be eligible to enrol as a trainee you must:
- Be employed in business environment
- Have a signed traineeship contract
Traineeship funding is available under the Australian Apprenticeship System.
When studying with Qualify, you will have the opportunity to undertake tasks and/or assessments related to a workplace environment.
With blended learning, we want you to develop "work-ready" skills that complement the theory components of your course.
Our simulated workplace allows you to undertake practical assessments that help you put your skills into practice. The simulated workplace can be accessed through our website in the Current Students Learning Hub.
To undertake this course, you will need:
- Regular access to a computer or tablet
- An email address and regular access to a reliable internet connection
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- To meet language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) requirements and pass a short LLN test
- The ability and willingness to study online and complete online assessment activities
- Undertake some assessment activities in the workplace or simulated work environment
- PDF reader software (e.g., Adobe Acrobat)
- Video conferencing software (e.g., MS Teams)
- The ability to communicate in English
- The ability to understand and follow detailed instructions given verbally or written in English
Unique Student Identifier is a government requirement that participants undertaking Nationally Recognised Training in Australia have a unique student identifier (USI). To begin this course, participants will need a USI. For more information on USIs, go to www.usi.gov.au