We are passionate about working with jobseekers, employers and employment services partners to give people real help in building skills and gaining sustainable employment.
WorkReady Program is an accredited short course, designed by Qualify to help job seekers achieve their employment goals.
This immersive course is designed to support jobseeker engagement, skills identification and development. Participants develop core employability, language, literacy and digital technology skills using interactive technology through the Qualify eLearning platform.
To undertake this course, you will need:
- Regular access to a computer or tablet
- An email address and regular access to a reliable internet connection
- Basic computer skills
- To undertake a language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) assessment to identify your LLN level and support needs
- The ability and willingness to participate in small group workshops and to study online
- PDF reader software (e.g., Adobe Acrobat)
- The ability to communicate in English
- The ability to understand and follow detailed instructions given verbally or written in English
Unique Student Identifier is a government requirement that participants undertaking Nationally Recognised Training in Australia have a unique student identifier (USI). To begin this course, participants will need a USI. For more information on USIs, go to www.usi.gov.au